M. E. Miller Tire was founded by Mahlon E Miller in 1970 and remains a family-owned business run by a brother and sister team, Ed and Beverly Miller at the same location for 49 years.
Our selection is amazing!
Here at Miller Tire you can find the smallest lawn and garden tire up to the largest farm tractor tire, with ATV tires, skid loader tires, antique truck tires and more in between. Can't find it? Give us a call. We can probably help you.
If you're always hunting for the best match to tires of a given period, Miller Tire’s expert employees offer the largest selection of antique farm tractor tires available in the USA.
To bring back some obsolete sizes and tread designs, Miller Tire has over thirty-five tires put in production.
We stock the tires needed to make your restoration shine!
Buy with confidence, Miller Tire is a member of:
- Wauseon Chamber of Commerce
- Toledo Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau, Click here for Review
- Ohio Tire & Automotive Association
- Tire Industry Association
- Our eBay customers love us too! Check out our eBay Feedback, Click here.
- Dad began selling tires long before the M. E. Miller Tire Co. was founded in 1970.
- From 1958 to 1969 he owned and operated M. E. Miller & Son Trucking, with eight semis hauling cattle from Chicago stockyards to New York and returning west with steel.
- As he purchased truck tires in large quantities, his drivers and friends would ask him to order car tires for them. So he had a trucking company that was selling car and truck tires as well.
- In 1969, the Chicago Stockyards (sitting on prime real estate in the middle of the city) was moved to Peoria IL and that location wouldn’t work into the schedule he had going for eleven years.
- In 1970, Dad focused full time on selling tires and added the farm tire inventory as well. Miller Tire soon became known for having any size farm tire.
- In 1985, Dad passed the presidency to his son Ed.
- In 1989, we began promoting tires for the antique farm market. While we continue to happily serveour local customers with every size tire, the restoration market has been a great niche for us.
- In 1993, Dad passed away at the age of 70.
- Today my brother Ed and I own and manage the business and we love what we do!
- Ed sported a license plate with CWFM. Unlike those who TGIF, he anticipates the start of a new week with “Can’t Wait For Monday!”
Follow us on Facebook
- Bev Miller