M. E. Miller Tire was founded by Mahlon E Miller in 1970 and remains a family-owned business run by Ed Miller at the same location for 52 years.
Our selection is amazing!
Here at Miller Tire you can find the smallest lawn and garden tire up to the largest farm tractor tire, with ATV tires, skid loader tires, antique truck tires and more in between. Can't find what you need? Give us a call. We can probably help you.
If you're hunting for antique tractor tires to best match a given period, Miller Tire’s expert employees offer the largest selection of antique farm tractor tires available in the USA.
To bring back some obsolete sizes and tread designs for antique tractors, Miller Tire has over thirty-five tires put back in production.
We stock the tires needed to make your restoration complete!
Buy with confidence, Miller Tire is a member of:
- Wauseon Chamber of Commerce
- Toledo Chamber of Commerce
- Ohio Tire & Automotive Association
- Tire Industry Association
- Our eBay customers love us! Check out our eBay Feedback, Click here.
- Mahlon began selling tires long before the M. E. Miller Tire Co. was founded in 1970.
- From 1958 to 1969 he owned and operated M. E. Miller & Son Trucking, with eight semis hauling cattle from Chicago stockyards to New York and returning west with steel.
- As he purchased truck tires in large quantities, his drivers and friends would ask him to order car tires for them. So he had a trucking company and was selling car and truck tires as well.
- In 1969, the Chicago Stockyards (sitting on prime real estate in the middle of the city) was moved to Peoria IL and that location wouldn’t work into the schedule he had going for eleven years.
- In 1970, Mahlon focused full time on selling tires and added the farm tire inventory as well. Miller Tire soon became known for having any size farm tire.
- In 1985, Mahlon passed the presidency to his son Ed.
- In 1989, Miller Tire began promoting tires for the antique tractor market. While we continue to serve our local customers with every size tire, the restoration market has become a great niche for us.
- In 1993, Mahlon passed away at the age of 70.
- For many years Ed and Bev Miller owned and managed the business as a Brother and Sister team.
- In 2020, Bev lost her battle with cancer.
- Today Ed manages the business and loves what he does.
- Ed sported a license plate with CWFM. Unlike those who TGIF, he anticipates the start of a new week with “Can’t Wait For Monday!”
- In Nov. 2022, Pat, Dana and Zach Riley from Wauseon Ohio, purchased M.E. Miller Tire. The name will remain the same. Ed Miller will stay on as manager.
Follow us on Facebook